Wild Women WRITE

I’ve been in Cape Town for 10 months now. And in my 10 months of living here, there’s been a fine thread that seems to tie together all the wonderful women I’ve met. We all seem to have such powerful stories that need to be written. Some of us have already started writing, while some of us have the words in our heads and just don’t know where to begin writing; and some of us actually don’t realise how interesting our lives are if we just believed there was a story there.

The other commonality amongst all the women I’ve met is that we’re all keen to get together in a setting that will be inspire us to share and create with other women!

So, I’m putting together a group of fabulous females who will gather in the name of WORD and WRITE, called Writer’s Stokvel. The idea is that we meet monthly and share words, writing tips, stories, ways to help each other publish etc.

I can't wait to have these women share their words in this blog - and other spaces that they've created, as well as means which we'll be using to publish our words. Getting out our dreams. WORD!

Comments

Popular Posts