Cunt-verse-ations

Eve's drop in, if you will...

Miss Gods:
I'm also doing quite a bit of 'spring cleaning'. I quite like the rain as it brings by a smell of new. I'm yet to see the bloomin flowers and yet to taste the sweet of the season's citrus. But what Cape Town's weather has taught me is that one must have a level of grace and patience and embrace the grey canvas on draw pretty smiley's on it. When the blue comes our way again, we'll be drawing smileys on the beach sand and forget it ever rained this hard.

Bliss: Summer comes around i make sure i clean out my kit and meet her at the door on some: ‘’You see? I've done it, it’s about to be complete’’ or ‘’thanks for pushing me last year’’.
Last year i found a spot at the beach where i can sit in the evening and write. It's like a little 'artists date' and the turning of the tide and the colour of the evening sky are constant flattering companions.

Comments

Popular Posts