I like what I like... Ya dig?

I'm a commercial journalist who dreads the mainstream; an underground culturalist who knows better than to live in a dream; an artist who is allergic to struggle; a daughter who needs to provide for her mother; a younger sister who's overprotective over her big brother... I am a lot of things.

I am a painful pragmatist with a lust for mystery of the unknown. I hold back on giving too much of myself emotionally but have the biggest heART for children and elderly folk. My patience wears thin with grown folk who aren't honest with themselves but I have time to entertain bright sneaker boys with an identity crisis... I am a lot things.

I make life-changing risks that shape me into a nomad but still refuse to put up a picture on my online dating profile... I am a lot of things.

Just so you know.

Comments

Popular Posts