Shot star


Err, I’d rather we stop right here
the walk on the beach

light, synchin’ strides on cool sand dunes

the sweet valley high-like kiss
under the glowing crescent chip
reflecting its desired constellation on subtle sea dimples

mmm... that was nice.

We stand under the cosmic canvas
you seek to draw blanks,
I don’t think so...

I like this
especially if it gets off at this station.
Look up,
a fiery flash just shot up our cosmic canvas
capture the moment.
Leave it still.

This star will remain one you (and eye) just wish upon…
Miss Gods

Con-verse...ation....

You go there you're gone forever

I go there I'll lose my way

if we stay here we're not together Anywhere is
The moon upon the ocean is swept around in motion
but without ever knowing
the reason for its flowing in motion on the ocean
the moon still keeps on moving the waves still keep on waving
and I still keep on going
...
Enya (Anywhere from album
'Paint The Sky With Stars')
*Head in the clouds today, having cosmic con-verse-ations with the universe. :)

Comments

Popular Posts