Hairvolution

I love Delphine, my hairdresser. Not only does she have the most amazing stories; she also hooks my hair up like noone can!

I dropped by this evening - usually make an appointment but was lucky to find her available, even though she was counselling a client. Her client was having boyfriend/life problems. See, there's no mystery, hidden what-what in Delphine's world.

Soon as I got in, I also took part in the counselling, as has always been the case. It seems quite invasive but this is how it is (and has always been). If you ask me, a true example of how women used to deal with problems back in the day. They plaited each others' hair and talked. By the time they were done, they looked hot and felt much lighter.

The three of us ended up break down the source of pain women (in general) and saw some similarities in each others' stories (to varying degrees). Delphine dished out advice in the form of her own lifestory, which always inspires me. It inspired the client with boyfriend problems too. She left smiling.

So, now the three of us have set out to write out these stories over the next coming months and I'm on a mission to get these stories, as well as stories of other women we know who 'run with the wolves' published. Tight deadline but it can be done.

Amped!

Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

Comments

Popular Posts